Daily Fire Log
DAILY FIRE LOG FOR PREVIOUS 60 DAYS
|DATE REPORTED||CASE NUMBER||NATURE OF FIRE||DATE OF FIRE||TIME OF FIRE||LOCATION|
|8/3/2015||156007||Cooking fire caused by grease buildup on stove||8/1/2015||1500||Townhouses|
|8/6/2015||156117||Vehicle fire in the engine compartment||8/6/2015||2010||1300 E. Hwy 89|
|9/13/2015||157479||Cooking fire caused by a plastic lead being left in the oven||9/13/2015||2036||Aggie Village|
|9/28/2015||158099||A towel was placed next to a stove and while the resident
was heating water the towel caught fire.