Code Blue Alert System
USU issues campus alerts when there is a significant emergency, an ongoing threat of certain crimes on campus, or a safety concern from weather or off-campus incidents. Alerts are sent through USU's Code Blue Alert System, and all members of the campus community should keep their notification settings in Code Blue updated.
In an ongoing emergency situation, www.usu.edu/emergency will include new alerts and information at the top. To ensure you receive all notifications, sign up for both email and text alerts.
Sign Up For Code Blue Alerts
- Sign in to USU MyID with your A-number and strong password.
- Approve Duo Push sign in (if required).
- Click on "CODEBLUE Numbers" on the left-hand menu.
- Add or edit numbers you would like to receive a text alert during emergencies.
- Make sure your preferred email address is correct.