USU Code Blue Information and Sign Up
In the Event of an Emergency
The campus community will be notified through a variety of mechanisms including email, voicemail, SMS, digital signage, the University emergency homepage at www.usu.edu/emergency and through USU’s social media platforms.
The above webpage will broadcast all alerts and the University’s response. In an ongoing emergency situation, this page will include new alerts and information at the top. Emergency alerts will also be sent out through USU’s CODE BLUE Alert Messaging system. To ensure you receive all notifications, here are the instructions to sign up for CODE BLUE.
Timely warning notices are also sent to alert students, staff and faculty about certain kinds of crime and how to take precautions.
Sign Up For Code Blue
- Code Blue Alert Messaging Sign Up
- Login with A# and password
- Approve Duo Push sign in (if required)
- On the Personal Information site, scroll down to the Phone Number box
- Click on the Add New icon
- Click on the down arrow on Phone Type
- For text alerts, click on Alert SMS (text) Code Blue, enter the number and then click on Add. You can add up to 5 text numbers
- For voice alerts, click on Alert Phone (voice) Code Blue, enter the number and then click on Add. You can add up to 5 phone numbers
- Once completed, click on the face icon at the upper right to sign out
EMERGENCY: DIAL 911
Non-Emergency: Dial (435) 797-1939
Report a Crime Online
Records Request Form